The Council will name the winning bid this month at their City Council meeting on Nov. 27.
What else can you do right now? Plenty!
- Continue to encourage people to email their support of the coop’s bid to [email protected].
- Fill out this volunteer form and let KBTL know what you can do! We’re going to need all hands on deck to make this a reality.
- Keep sharing this petition so we can deliver an even more robust list to councilors and the mayor by the Nov. 27th meeting. We’ve added more than 150 signatures since the last time we submitted, so keep up the great work!
- Keep emailing and calling your city councilors, and post your support to Front Porch Forum.
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions list and use it to help answer questions from your neighbors and friends.
…Concerned about recent comments by the Mayor and others about our bid? Read the Bid FAQ for answers.
…a Burlington Telecom subscriber? Call your council members and tell them you support Keep BT Local.
…a Burlington resident? Email the City Council and Mayor this week in support of Keep BT Local’s bid with one simple email: [email protected]
…a business owner or leader? Call all the council members and tell them how BT helps your business, how it helps attract and retain your employees, and how important it is that it stay locally controlled.
…active on Front Porch Forum or Nextdoor? Write a post and activate your neighbors!
…on Facebook? Like our page and share some posts!
…on Twitter? Follow @KeepBTLocal and retweet us!
In other words, talk about it!
Got some extra cash? Help us buy BT with Keep BT Local’s Milk Money Vermont campaign and pledge to buy some shares. Pledges start at $500. We’ve now reached more than $575,000!
Read the Frequently Asked Questions list and use it to help answer questions from your neighbors and friends.
Sign this petition to let the City Council know you support keeping BT citizen-owned!